- Hey Guys, I have to write a short story and one of these characters is a 7 yr old girl that lives in Mexico... I'd like something that is simple and short. i thought about Eva its simple. but I'm not so sure about this name. Anyway, I need a good ...
Top tags: Spanish, girls, characters, write stories.
Juan De La Cruz
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.27
- Your Favorite Mexican FoodREAL Mexican food are more than just your average burritos, fajitas or margaritas. Here is a list that will make your crave. What's your favorite authentic Mexican dish: Enchiladas Verdes: ...
- 08/02/16 14:49: Tacos al Pastor (by TigerGG)
- 08/05/16 15:56: Carnitas (by Rossman01)
- 08/05/16 15:58: Tacos al Pastor (by Ripperz)
Top tags: Mexican, food, mexican food, dishes, authentic.
- I have an iPhone 3GS. I want to know if I will get coverage while in Cancun, Mexico? Also, what will the roaming charges be ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.11
- Lifestyle and economic consideration when moving to MexicoMexico is fast becoming a favorite of foreigners, mostly of Europeans and Americans, to live and retire. Its culture, food and perfect beach communities are just so beautiful, it's ...
- 08/14/16 13:05: Budget but comfortable (by Onyekwuluje)
- 08/16/16 13:54: Budget but comfortable (by TigerGG)
- 08/19/16 01:46: Budget but comfortable (by juwel)
Top tags: Mexico, culture, food, Americans, opportunity.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 5.00
- This is the reason why expat who wants to invest in property especially in the third world country must be careful. In fact, in country like this, they should exhaust their research prior to buying a land. I never get the idea of government allowing ...
Imagine your life in a suitcase
Imagine your life in a suitcase
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Best Place to Live in Mexico for RetireesMexico has always been a favorite of foreigners as their place of choice for retirement, especially for Europeans and Americans. Cheap real estate, cost of living and good food, good people and beautiful ...
- 08/03/16 13:25: Tabasco (by duplik (102316,4451))
- 08/14/16 12:21: Mexico (City) (by TigerGG)
- 08/19/16 08:19: Mexico (City) (by Onyekwuluje)
Top tags: Mexico, beaches, food, Americans, living mexico.
- I am doing a project for my history class and need to know if Mexico was involved in World War One or World War Two, and if so what was their involvement. Thanks a ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- I am planning a trip from Tijuana to Mexico City by bus. Since Tijuana is close to the US border I am curious how customs and security will be? Should I anticipate a close inspection of my suitcases and person like at the ...
Top tags: US, Mexico City, borders, trips, Tijuana.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- I did a US/Mexico border crossing by bus and all I had to do was put my backpack through a metal detector and then I was on my way. If you intend on bringing a large volume of luggage or importing brand new goods then they may ask ...
Top tags: US, borders, bus, border mexico, volume.
- Can someone tell me how many miles the driving distance is between Oaxaca to Veracruz, Mexico is? How is the safety for driving vs taking a ...
Top tags: Mexico, Veracruz, bus, Oaxaca, veracruz mexico.
Total Mexico Forum: Mexico Expat Info
Crypto Currency Contest