Juan De La Cruz
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.27
- Your Favorite Mexican FoodREAL Mexican food are more than just your average burritos, fajitas or margaritas. Here is a list that will make your crave. What's your favorite authentic Mexican dish: Enchiladas Verdes: ...
- 08/05/16 15:56: Carnitas (by Rossman01)
- 08/05/16 15:58: Tacos al Pastor (by Ripperz)
- 08/30/16 14:57: Sopes gordos (by joseramonfarias)
Top tags: Mexican, food, mexican food, dishes, authentic.
Imagine your life in a suitcase
Imagine your life in a suitcase
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Best Place to Live in Mexico for RetireesMexico has always been a favorite of foreigners as their place of choice for retirement, especially for Europeans and Americans. Cheap real estate, cost of living and good food, good people and beautiful ...
- 08/14/16 12:21: Mexico (City) (by TigerGG)
- 08/19/16 08:19: Mexico (City) (by Onyekwuluje)
- 08/30/16 14:54: Jalisco (by joseramonfarias)
Top tags: Mexico, beaches, food, Americans, living mexico.
- What more is there say: Providing resources, tools and information for expatriates - from the cost of living to health care - is the goal of a new website designed to help expats get the most out of living in Mexico. Or, skip the article complete ...
Top tags: Mexico, living mexico, expats, health care, resources.
- Day of the Dead is celebrated on the 2nd day of the month of November. It became lively now a days because people forget the main reason why we even celebrate it. It is the day when people should reminisce about their memories with their loved ones ...
Top tags: night, flowers, lively, soul, respect.
- What kind of a celebration is the "Day of the Dead"? It seems to be a lively celebration but with a very morbid ...
Top tags: lively, dead celebration, morbid.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.11
- Lifestyle and economic consideration when moving to MexicoMexico is fast becoming a favorite of foreigners, mostly of Europeans and Americans, to live and retire. Its culture, food and perfect beach communities are just so beautiful, it's ...
- 08/14/16 13:05: Budget but comfortable (by Onyekwuluje)
- 08/16/16 13:54: Budget but comfortable (by TigerGG)
- 08/19/16 01:46: Budget but comfortable (by juwel)
Top tags: Mexico, culture, food, Americans, opportunity.
- I agree with this assessment. Making a data center doesn't generate a revenue. It's just a bunch of stackable hard drive for their cloud system with minimal interruptions. Moreover, they will give 30 years tax holiday for these people. There won't ...
Top tags: bunch, assessment, risky, data centers.
- This is weird: If oil rallies, the government would look to reap a large reward on its investment. If they locked the price at $42/barrel in 2017 and the oil rallies to be higher than that, they could go bankrupt. It seems they locked the price at ...
Top tags: Mexico, price, government, investments, bets.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.20
- That really is a fair question about how customs will act... but you're not crossing a US/Mexico border. I'm driven from Orange County to Guaymas, which is on the West coast of the Sea of Cortez (Mainland Mexico, across from Baja California) It took ...
Top tags: Mexico, US, borders, trips, problem.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.78
- I am planning a trip from Tijuana to Mexico City by bus. Since Tijuana is close to the US border I am curious how customs and security will be? Should I anticipate a close inspection of my suitcases and person like at the ...
Top tags: US, Mexico City, borders, trips, Tijuana.
Total Mexico Forum: Mexico Expat Info